Wednesday, June 6, 2012

How Much Time Do You Have to Seduce a Woman?

This isn't like "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood..." No...this is quite different. I write almost on a weekly basis that if you have something you want to share, or if you think that I am being too 'one sided' to feel free to step in at anytime and give me your two cents because surely I don't hesitate to give you mine. Since some of you tend to think that I only write things from a girls perspective, and I guess since I am a girl that might only make sense...nevertheless, here you go boys, this one is for you. I asked some men to be responsive and to be honest when I questioned; "How does a man seduce a woman?" I'm looking for tips here on just how they know when to make all the right moves? Read on because this is what I learned. I'll give my perspective on these views and what women do and how they react and I'll share how men pursue the woman and what he does to capture her attention.

Listen, No matter how ‘modern’ we have become in today's day and age, it is still much better for men to approach women instead of the other way round. Call me old fashion but I would never think to approach a man while out and about that I wanted to pursue for myself..I would talk to him if one of my girlfriends showed interest in him, then it's OK...no not double standard, I'd be playing the 'match maker!' For me to pursue a man would be unheard of honestly. I was not even allowed to call boys growing up and if my Mom caught me doing it, oh there was hell to pay! Besides, we ladies appreciate it all the more when a man that we think is a cutie takes charge and makes a first move, which is always our first impression.

Dating techniques and society may have changed but it is what it is and we still like to be chased sometimes. If you want to learn the art of seduction then you should be able to hold romantic conversations, have a good command of language, look quite confident and know the right way to flirt. 

When you talk with a woman, you will get some idea about her personality and it is through this idea that you can find out the speed at which you should move forward with her. Not all women are alike or the same so don't think for a minute that we are. Always focus your attention on the woman that you are with...it doesn't matter what the other women in the room thinks or what your old ex-girlfriend would have thought...it's now about you and this new woman.

 Look at her body language. Is it open, or has she closed herself off from you with folded arms or crossed legs? Is her body turned toward you or away? Is she copying your posture or doing something different? You will know from her body language whether the lady in question is interested in you. 

When you first meet a woman that you are attracted to, think before you speak...these were the answers as to "how" men begin to get acquainted;

3 Situations May Arise;

1) You only have few minutes to attract and seduce her.
Let us assume that you have met this really attractive woman in a corner coffee shop and you want to get her attention...No, don't spill coffee on her. In such a situation, you should say or act in a certain way that will draw her toward you. Maybe, excuse me is that a hazelnut espresso you have? Tell her it smells delicious and then open up the conversation. You don't have a lot of time so make it good! If you are unable to do that then chances are she will be gone from your life forever. The most important thing to do in this situation is to develop a bond with her and make yourself trustworthy so that she can trust you. This is NOT going to happen solely at the coffee shop, but this is your first impression chance to do it right! Women will never go for men whom they don’t trust so it is necessary to make yourself trustworthy. Do this quickly by creating a connection between you – see the section on similarity in a previous article. Since you don’t have much time here, you need to undertake rapid actions such as asking her out for a date at that moment or asking her for her email address or phone number. No stalking! Now, it make be a very short and brief encounter on the elevator...if this is the case boys, think fast on your toes, you're going to need to be slick and quick!

2) You have a few hours to attract and seduce her, so ease up my man!
This might be at a dinner party or a one-day event, or when you meet a woman on a plane. Now, take it from me (a woman) this is the best time to get to know someone because she is sitting next to you and guess what? there is no where else for her to go other than to the ladies room if you drive her too nuts! This situation is better than situation one because here you at least have a few hours which you can use to draw her toward you, so make it good! Still, you need to win her over rapidly. Make real good use of your time. Talk to her and attract her toward you by using your body language and conversation skill. 

3) You have a few days or weeks to attract and seduce her...You've got plenty of time!
If you are in this situation then you can take your time to woo her and then seduce her. Women you work with or neighbors will fall into this category but a lot of guys prefer not to seduce those women because of the complications that can mess up that area of your life afterward. So a better example of this situation is a woman who works in a local store, or someone you meet on vacation or at a 3-day conference. You will meet her on several different occasions and you can move through the different stages over a longer period of time taking the time to get to know her better and later seduce her. Personally, I like this approach. My grandmother used to say "anything worth having is worth waiting for." Rome wasn't built over night and neither will a relationship be. Good things come to those who wait. Soooo Mr. Charming,  your horse can trot down my lane any day now!



www.simplydeliciouslingerie.com


No comments:

Post a Comment