Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Buy London Summer Olympics Wear HERE!!!

As we all await the games this year in London I look back on my time spent there and in Paris a few years ago when they were trying to choose where the games would be played. It seems like it was so long ago, but it wasn't. As the build up to the 2012 London Olympics continues, it provides an excellent hook to engage students all round the world in learning about Britain. I have already written many pages on Britain and will be adding more that pertains to the summer games that are taking place here. When you 'click' on our linkage below this blog and down the page a bit you will be taken directly to our affiliate NBC Store in NYC to purchase your very own 2012 Olympic Memorabilia at affordable prices! By making your purchase through our link you are helping us to raise money and awareness for businesses in the USA.

When will the London Olympics take place?
The 2012 Summer Olympic Games will be held in London from 27 July to 12 August 2012, followed by the 2012 Paralympic Games from 29 August to 9 September.

How many times has London hosted the Olympics?
London hosted the Olympic games in 1908 and 1948.

How many countries are expected to take part in the London 2012 Olympics?
We expect 205 nations to take part in 300 events at the Olympic Games in 2012. 147 nations will take part in the Paralympic Games.

So many people watch the games but cannot attend them in the UK so I am bring the UK to you!
Please find these gifts and so many more at my home page of my blog. By clicking on them and ordering from my page you get discounted prices.

 You can find these sales at www.simplydeliciouslingerie.blogspot.com 

 Mid way down on the page, left side it will be a photo of a warm up jacket and it will state to order London Olympics items here. Chick on it and start shopping! There are a lot of beautiful gifts and souviners!!







2 comments:

  1. Wow Michele thanks so much for the link! I just ordered t-shirts and hats for the family! Much appreciated.

    Caroline Rudy
    Boston MA

    ReplyDelete
  2. MssMichele, While searching down your blog page not only did I find the section to click on the link to purchase Olympic game wear but I scrolled down further and found a wine of the month club! Tonight was my lucky night, something for my husband and sons and something for me :)

    I'll tell my friends about this too! Thanks for offering these deals on your blog page.

    Regards,
    Adella McCrey
    Salt Lake City, Utah

    ReplyDelete