Friday, June 10, 2011

20 Romantic Things to Do for your Partner

1. Remember to say "I love you" and "I need you" often.

2. Walk hand in hand in the rain.

3. Write a love poem.

4. Call a radio station and dedicate a favorite song.

5. Write "I Love You" in lipstick or shaving cream on the mirror.

6. Hide love notes in a lunch box, briefcase or purse


7. Make heart-shaped cinnamon toast for breakfast.

8. Place a love note in the personals section of the newspaper.

9. Take a carriage ride around the city.

10. Plan a surprise getaway.

11. Do your mate's household chores.

12. Write notes on future dates in their date book ("I love you," I miss you," etc.)

13. Make reservations at a favorite restaurant.

14. Let them choose the movie.

15. Give a foot massage.

16. Make a heart-shaped bookmark, and place it in their book.

17. Pop in a romantic music CD and slow dance.

18. Throw a just-because surprise party for two.

19. Make a romantic dinner to romance one another .

20. Get into a romantic position with your partner and seduce him.





© This article is a copyright of Simply Delicious Lingerie


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the great advice...I took my gal on a romantic weekend and while in a big city I took your advice and I took her for a carriage ride around the city. She thought that it was so romantic! I love your blog page and your articles. I look forward to reading them everyday!

    Matt Vanhuwite
    Seattle, WA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your stuff Michele. I took your advice and used your #8. I left a message for him in the sports section to meet me in the bedroom in 10 minutes. You always say nothing goes better with lingerie than heels and handcuffs...I'm covered! Hope he remembers step 2 and gets the Reddi Whip from the fridge! Tonight he is going to have himself and old fashion body dessert :)

    Laurie G
    Pentwater MI

    ReplyDelete