Monday, June 11, 2012

She's Not Picking Up My Calls....

So you met this attractive woman at the club. The two of you danced, chatted, shared a few cocktails, had some good laughs, she reciprocated all your flirts and by the end of the night you had her digits. However, a few days passed by and you consistently called her only to talk with her voice mail over and over and over. So why didn't she return any of your calls? Hello??

A lot of women have been taught that the way to “hook” a man and keep him wanting more is to play hard to get. And not returning your calls right away (or at all) is one of the techniques some women use. On the other hand, it is often much easier for them to play nice and give you their number instead of shaking their heads and saying: “Sorry, I’m just not interested.”

Think hard about your interaction with her and the way you carried yourself and ask yourself some questions like: Were you interesting or boring and predictable to her? Were you a challenge or were you overly sensitive in front of her? Did you say or do something offensive or did you kiss up to her too much? Did she discover something about you that made her rethink her decision to answer your calls?

My advice, wait it out for a few days to a week. If you still haven’t heard from her by then, you need to realize she's showing you one of the biggest signs that she's just not that into you and it's time to move on. Whatever you do, do not go and visit her without her consent. Women DO NOT like surprise visits ever! Showing up suddenly might seem like the ideal solution to getting some communication going, but showing up at her door will not only only upset her, but also make her think she now has a stalker as well.

Need some reasons why women don't want to see you again, much less take your phone call?

1. You're Way Too Into Me: We're all nervous about being liked on a first date, but it's even worse when the fella is proposing before the bread basket has arrived. Too much too fast makes me want to put on the brakes.

2. You Got Too Drunk: Alcohol can help relax the initial first-date jitters. However, you shouldn't get all Wiley McWasted. Slurring isn't sexy.

3. You Got Grabby: This often goes hand in hand with #2, but before I let my guard down, I want to get the sense that you respect me, and for goodness sakes...keep your paws to yourself. Not every woman wants to be pet, grabbed, and strip searched on the first date. Where are your manners?

4. Bad Table Manners: A friend of mine once went out with a man who burped quite loud after he downed a beer.... Eeewww, GROSS! Needless to say, there will be no date #2.

5. You Didn't Offer To Buy My First Drink: As a working girl, I'm all for going Dutch. Dinner is one thing, but if you invite me to meet you at a bar and you don't try to get me one drink, you're a cheapskate. How can we get this romance  started if you're not even willing to ask me what I want from a simple bar menu?

6. You Twittered In My Presence: Everybody Twitters sometime, but Twittering while we're on our first date? Can't those 140 characters wait? Or am I boring you?  Or are you writing that you're having a bad time? That update just opened a Pandora's Box of insecurities.

7. No Eye Contact: I can't trust you if you can't look me in the eyes. My grandmother used to always say; 'if he can't look you straight in the eyes he's not being honest with you!' That's bad news and that should be your big RED FLAG! Even if it's just from nerves, in my mind,...I don't know if you're anxious or a serial killer. Either way, you're showing a serious lack of confidence.

8. Too much EX talking going on....He talked about how beautiful his ex-wife, ex-lovers or ex-girlfriends are/were, which in my opinion is the biggest insecurity a man can show on the first date. He wants to reassure you that he had beautiful women in his past...the problem is, he's out with you and he couldn't keep them. The man has some issues, so move forward and don't look back. He'll never admit to this so don't waste your time trying to analyze him, he's hopeless.

 9. You Called Your Ex-Girlfriend "Crazy": Sure, I might be scared you'd say the same thing about me. But I'm even more afraid that she truly is a whack-job. Guys, listen, NEVER EVER EVER talk bad about or 'dis' your old girlfriends or ex-wives. So not cool. For one, they can't stand up for themselves, so show some respect and keep your yap shut.

 10. You Were Rude To The Waiter/Waitress: Whether you seemed one flirt away from slapping her ass or you complained about every detail of the meal, you should always be respectful. If you're already abusing your relationship with a waiter/waitress, what hope is there for me?


www,simplydeliciouslingerie.com


No comments:

Post a Comment