Monday, May 28, 2012

Where do Men find Love?

So, you’re on the prowl for a nice, fun loving, cute woman to date? Are you ready for love and if so,...Where are you going to find her? Have you any clues where to look for a truly unique woman? My guess would be no. When it comes to finding women to date, you have to be a bit creative and look for opportunities wherever they might arise. Sometimes guys get lucky and are introduced to nice women that could be potentials indeed through friends or business associates.When this happens it has a better chance of working because someone actually knows this person that you are interested in and they can give you the 4-1-1. This is your chance to get the 'inside scoop' on what she's all about! 

Even though you might end up not liking the woman, people who know you have a pretty good idea of your personality and who might be a good fit, so if someone tries to play Cupid and fix you up with someone they know, at least give it a shot. The worst that could happen is that you won’t like each other and you'll want to kill your friend. I've done this before and been mad as heck at my friends. Hey. they are trying to play connect the dots for you, only my advice again, not professional is don't meddle in their business. Some say no harm done...I say 'then you try it and see how you like it?' I have had friends set me up with three blind dates in my life and by the end of the date, if that's what you wanted to call it I had fire coming out of my ears and was upset. I'll find love at my own pace thank you...when the right guy is supposed to enter into my life, he will, and only then it will be a great day for me!

 On the flip side, and the best cast scenario,...you could meet someone who you really do enjoy being around.
Don’t forget the opportunities that sound more like a sitcom side-story, like meeting a woman at the coffee house while waiting for your morning brew, or at the Laundromat, the grocery store, the gym or in line at the bank.The places to meet the right person are endless. I truly believe that our paths cross at the right times when we are to meet one another. It's pretty simple actually. 

If you see someone you think is attractive, just smile and say, “hi there!” Who cares if you’re dripping with sweat from your workout or wearing your best business suit? In sneakers or in stilettos. If a woman strikes up a conversation with you, don’t shy away – talk to her. It could turn into something, and if it doesn’t, you got yourself a little practice didn't you?

Depending on the type of work you do for a living, you may have many opportunities to meet women through your job. Some companies frown on dating among their employees, but some might tell you that there’s no harm in flirting a little, and if you’re not risking your job, you may find that there are plenty of single women at work. OK, time to slam on the brakes here for a second...I strongly disagree with that...don't cross that line! Once you do, they want more, and if things don't work out, as I said in an earlier blog, you are stuck day in and day out running into this person. Not fun at all, trust me!

What does a man really need to look for in a woman? A pretty smile and beautiful eyes are the two things that if men aren't looking at they sure should be! You can tell a lot about a woman from her eyes and her smile. My grandmother used to say that when there is romance in the air between two people that you can speak an entire conversation without ever having to open your mouth. Body language and the eyes give it away! That's one of the first things that I look for in a man, his eyes, then the smile...and his teeth. 1) he must still have most of them, and 2) they have to be pretty and white. I don't have a lot of issues but smile and eyes, good teeth are crucial here. Them comes the personality and sense of humor. Combined all of these will leave you wishing that you didn't have to leave her at the end of a date, BUT it will hopefully keep you enticed enough to come back for much more! When it is time for Mr Right to meet Ms Right, the sparks will fly!


www,simplydeliciouslingerie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment