Thursday, June 23, 2011

Talk Dirty to Him!

Men just love to hear Women "Talking Dirty" when there flirting and having sex, call up sex lines prove that this is a basic desire with most men. If you're in a relationship where you have many things in common, you both enjoy sex. Physically and mentally you're paired both in the bedroom and out with the exception of one matter.
 
A Little matter of a few spoken words actually he asks you to talk dirty to him. You want to be able to fulfill his request, but every time he asks you, you freeze up with your mind full of thoughts you're just not able to say the words. If you're in this spot don't panic. There are words you can say to your man words so hot he will be putty in your hands! If you can think these naughty thoughts you sure as shit can say them, or whisper them in his ear......Isn't this what we women want? Yes......so work it. Find what turns him on and seduce him with your words, thoughts, and gestures....and by the time you get to any physical part, well....you get it....good luck!
 
It's not the words that you say, but how you speak them. Focus your mind on how much you love having sex with him and how crucial it is to your relationship, how your entire body shudders with exhilaration when he touches your skin, and how turned on you get when you give him sexual delights. Go on ladies, admit it...you love it and you love the thrill of knowing how to sexually turn him on, don't you? I do, and I am about to put it to use tomorrow. What is taking it slow? I always had the "never do anything" attitude until after you've had your first three dates, then again I never called them dates, I called them "free dinners" if  a man made it to #4 he was golden....with me that rarely happened. So, is this adorable man nervous about tomorrow? I don't know really....He is the man I speak of in my articles that won my heart without even trying to do so,...his actions and words and voice soothe me, his personality calms me and he makes me laugh, smile and feel all giddy.....yes he makes me want to get dirty too. No pressure...just two people getting reacquainted after 35 years. I want to look in his eyes and see if he sees what I feel. then, I'll know.
 
So how do you get to this point? It's easy.....take a deep breath, stay focused and be in control...men love a confident woman who shows independence and can make her own decisions. Reddi Whip helps if they tend to disagree,.....oh, hand cuffs too! Here's a few simple suggestions....make your conversation short and sweet. Just about all of the trouble you're having is coming up with words or short lines to say. Practice makes perfect. You can copy text from a book or from a mature movie, even reading a romance novel out loud to your lover can be a real steamy stimulant. Write down ahead some things you could say, and practice speaking them. Ohhhhhh but keep in mind, Women Talking Dirty talk isn't just for during lovemaking, catch him off guard, and whisper into his ear something like, I'd like to kiss and peck your neck. This sort of foreplay will for sure get his heart jumping with anticipation and will bring the desired result. Remember this one gals....it works!!! Now get out there and  get dirty.....
 
 

© This  is a copyright of Simply Delicious Lingerie

1 comment: