Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mask of Self Doubt.....

I am sitting here deciding what to wear. My daughter looks at me. " Mom" If you were to change anything on your body. What would you change? I sat there thinking to myself.... I did not want to sound to harsh on myself or teach my daughter that you should not be comfortable with your body. We all want perfect bodies!!!! I looked up to her and said, be a little more daring in my clothing choices, dance like there is no tomorrow and  flaunt my feathers like I was a peacock.
 You remember the story of the "Ugly Duckling," turning into a beautiful swan? They failed to mention the ugly duckling was beautiful all this time instead that make you think that if you look like the duck. You are unattractive. That is not the case....... We identify jealousy of others and unhealthy eating habits. We believe that not all bodies are created equal!!! To leave you with a note and a song that comes to mind..Do not hide behind a mask of self doubt. Shine like the brightest star. You are glamorous! You are so beautiful to me.......
Yours truly!!!
Tantalizing Tina




© This article  is a copyright of Simply Delicious Lingerie

2 comments:

  1. Greattttttttttt article!! Love reading your posts! Keep up the good work Tina!

    Barry T
    Tulsa, OK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele, You've got a good team. Is this Tantalizing Tina a friend of yours? She must be, she has character like you do.
    Looking forward to your new sites! Love the blog!

    Denise
    Lakeview, NC

    ReplyDelete