Tuesday, June 7, 2011

First Last Kiss

Kissing  on the first date can be an alluring and most intriguing experience. How will they choose to indulge in this wonderful moment? What a feeling of satisfaction, preparing for it is exciting! If it goes well and you both like it....get ready to do it some more, lots more would be fantastic!......but lets face it, we all get nervous about a new kiss.We experience those  butterflies in the stomach feeling, weak knees, light headiness and then it comes, when you are ready for it most and with so much anticipation, you first last kiss.Some one that I care about jokes with me and says that I am saying it backwards.

He expresses that he wants ours to be his last first kiss. You say tomato and I say tomato. He wants ours to be the grand finale, the one that made his heart skip a beat on more than one occasion and the one that had his belly doing flip-flops. He expresses that he is excited and feels tense at the same time,  a sort of nervous energy.The statement that he is trying to make here is that he wants her to be the last woman that he ever kisses, and the one with whom he will make his fantasies, hopes and dreams come true.

He wants the best friend and lover all rolled into one. I want the same, so is there really a right way or a wrong way of  making that statement? Will he be the first real man that has meant enough for me to want him to be my last kiss ever? His mouth and his lips are the only ones I want now and always. Romantic, you betcha!! I close my eyes and think of him, I wake up and think of him, I dream and I think of him....does life get any better than this? You bet it does, but it all starts as sung by Faith Hill ....."This Kiss" .......Cinderella said to Snow White,.... How does love get so off course?..... All I wanted was a white knight with a good heart, soft touch, fast horse .....or mini van?....ride me off into the sunset baby, I’m forever yours,..... It’s the way you love me, It’s a feeling like this It’s centrifugal motion It’s perpetual bliss....this kiss, this kiss

It's time to finish something that began as a friendship which seemed like oodles and oodles of years ago when life as kids was nothing more than playing games in a field and having fantasies of babysitters....these two are not looking to end this fairy tale, rather to "carry on" with something that began when we didn't know what either of our futures would entail....... keeping feelings alive, the notions of 16 year old with uncertainties, and of a memory of a boy and a girl together,.... with a twist,.....
This fate led two somewhat strangers,traveling down opposite, yet similar paths to cross again years later, and quite frankly, although  neither anticipated nor expected it, they have seen their lives over the course of the last several months change immensely. No turning back, only looking forward from here on out, with my love, my best friend by my side, my first last kiss.





© This article is a copyright of Simply Delicious Lingerie



4 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how life can bring you back full circle? Fate, thats what I call it. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele, your articles and stories are always amazing. You have a soft heart and a tender touch, one of the very few. Hard to being you can be so business savvy and caring, most are witty and harsh...u have mastered the art! Your friends in NC miss you....the golf team misses you.


    Dennis B
    Calabash, NC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this article, love the one about the addiction also, these two are about the same man? along with the perfect fit. You wear your emotions on your sleeve., and attractive trait that women should all have.

    Lenny P
    Boardman, OH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is the first last kiss.....

    ~M

    ReplyDelete