Thursday, June 16, 2011

Once Upon a Dream......

For as long as I can ever remember, I have been a hopeless romantic. A woman who dreamed that the one day her prince would come and he'd take her away and they would live happily ever after.....
My thoughts are, and always have been.....he will be the man that I was always to be with,.....we've already met,..... once upon a dream.....

You know the story.....The fairy tale endings where the man comes back for you and can't live without you, where he looks for you in every woman he sees, where he can't stop thinking about you and where he feels deep in his heart that he lost the best thing that ever happened to him and vows to get it back. Maybe this sounds sappy, but it is how my heart feels at times. I never have had a man who just wanted to spend time with me, couldn't wait to hear my voice or see me. One who couldn't wait to hold me in their arms and look into my eyes. Does this sound like a fairy tale or are there relationships out there like that? Sometimes I think I intimidate men because I am so deep, and with being business savvy, smart and quick on my toes....it may send him over the edge.....They don't know how to handle it, maybe I'm to complicated. I've always said that I would love to meet a man who wants to know me, everything about me and appreciate the woman that I am and what I have to offer. He is the man who built me a house of Lego's and smiled, and with those big beautiful eyes.....adorable, and yet so innocent. Little did I know how handsome and wonderful he would turn out to be, and how sexy he would look 35 years later, the monkey wrench, the turn me upside down, the whole nine yards.... Sometimes, life throws you a curve ball,....you don't see it coming and then as George Michael said "Wham!!"

Do you feel like this too? Are you that woman waiting for her prince to come, or have you given up? Never give up...he's out there,.....trust me, he is, and chances are- he's been searching for you about as long as you have been looking for him. I want a special man who really gets me. I want to move someones heart because of who I am. I want to feel like home to someone one day. And when he comes along I will love him with all my heart has to give. This is my one and only life and I want to laugh and share my love and my life with someone who wants to share the same with me. Someday.....my prince will come....he better get that white horse out....because this time around I do want all the bells and whistles...oh, not the material things, the bells and whistles of love that make a relationship truly work....so that someday we'll have a romantic novel to share with others and a story that will be......our very own fairytale ending.....




© This article  is a copyright of Simply Delicious Lingerie

No comments:

Post a Comment