Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Simply Delicious Lingerie! We're Coming Soon...We've Got our Eyes on YOU!

Hello! I'm sorry for any inconvenience you have may have been caused while our web site is down. The new composition will be my dreams and my visions brought to life. We are working very hard to make certain that the new site is everything you've requested it should be! Stay tuned, looks like early July and we'll be ready to go!

I've taken the liberty to add new fun and exciting columns and categories. With the ease of the Internet, you can shop whenever your heart desires....and in the privacy of your own home. We've got lotions, and oil and ertoic toys for hours of pleasure.

 "Thank You" to all who gave me their opinions, advice and suggestions, while taking this all into consideration, I was pleased to see the outcome and I certainly hope you will be as well. I've catered the new site to your needs making it so appetizing, eloquent, intriguing, quite meticulous and maybe even a little naughty too! This isn't just my store, Simply Delicious Lingerie is a place you can visit anytime day or night and thumb through the lingerie and items as if you were standing in your own walk in closet. It's my favorite place and I hope it will be yours as well!

Watch for our sister company Simply Luscious Lingerie to make its debut in early fall. This will be customized for the plus size woman who seeks the same frilly, sexy sassy adventures without breaking the bank! We also have Simply Delicious Travel. Whether you are looking to get away for romance, fun in the sun or just some R&R. We're adding some spice to this site to give it a kick....more news to come. We'll have deals and steals along with a new VIP Club to join for oodles of savings.  Come visit us soon and see what the fuss is all about!

Thank You,
Simply Delicious Lingerie


http://www.simplydeliciouslingerie.com/ http://www.simplydelicioustravel.com/

© This article is a copyright of Simply Delicious Lingerie

No comments:

Post a Comment