Saturday, June 18, 2011

Young at Heart

The years are going by fast and for those that are young at heart .......so be true to yourself and your body! I have recently, and not since ninth grade,.... which seems so long ago, purchased my first pair of glasses. I did not think too much about it, since my vision corrected within a year during high school and I did not think twice to ask the doctor "will my vision correct itself like before?"His response..... "No, as a matter of fact your getting older, so you better get used to it." I walked out in disbelief..... How dare this man who is barely thirty years old tell me this!

Personally,....I look young for my age. A few months later, I picked up my kids at their high school. A teacher calls out to me. "Miss, you should be in class". I respond...., "I wish." I think we question the importance of maturing mentally, but do not emphasis maturing physically. We tend to point our imperfections more as we get older. This goes on from the time we reach our teenage years and to the point when we reach our eighties.

We have always been conscious about our looks while more women get plastic surgery, botox and or facial peels. We need to feel perfect but not in our own eyes but in others. I have learned to accept my body and I choose to be proud of it. I love sexy lingerie, even though I am not the ideal height or weight. More importantly, I want to think that I still look good in anything I wear. How do you feel about "you?"
I hope this reaches you..... your not alone.

Signing Out,
Tantalizing Tina




© This article  is a copyright of Simply Delicious Lingerie



1 comment:

  1. Michele, do you have a new writer? Loved her article. How often will we see her? We're all looking forward to your new web site!!

    Lou
    MB,SC

    ReplyDelete