Friday, August 12, 2011

Spirits in Bloom

I was so excited when I finally got time to go to my favorite Farmers market/craft exhibit at the nearby hospital. I enjoy the variety of assortment of fresh veggies and fruit from the nearby farmers. The crafts that were being displayed were beautiful but sometimes pricey. There was particular crafty ideal that this woman displayed. She caught my eye because she was neither pushy nor pricey. The display was flowers that would decorate the inside and outside of your home and all she used was consignment dishes, crystal and copper for the stems and branches. You could see the dishes and bowls in the home or in a yard sale and very all well displayed and creative.

Like lingerie, they were many colors and styles, these were very sturdy because she drilled them in with an ordinary cupboard door knob that was used for the inside. She had carefully taken pictures and handled one very carefully as if they were a part of her. I wish I could show you a picture because they took my breath away. I treat all my fine garments with the utmost care and we should display them with confidence and love and desire because they make us happy and like the way they feel. Beautiful like a flower in bloom....


~Tantalizing Tina



http://www.simplydeliciouslingerie.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment