Saturday, August 6, 2011

How to Have a Nice Ass

Oh boy ladies, have you ever noticed that sometimes, the guys aren’t really checking out your legs? Why? because they're checking out your "ass!"  That all-important booty, firm, round, nicely shaped and squeezed perfectly into the size 0 shorts. Honestly, a 0? I don't know about you but I haven't been in a size 0 since.....since probably NEVER.....but you don't have to be a zero to have a nice backside, in fact, most men that I know, and I know several tell me that they like a woman with a nice tush. Not too many men that I know of like women with a flat ass. I wouldn't know anything about a flat ass because I was blessed with the good ole' genetics of my Irish grandmothers tush and a variety of other features. We all blame great grandma, ...but now she may have been on to something....why? The big butts are shapely, and eye catching. If taken care of you can have a well rounded tush. I use mine as a weapon....especially in store parking lots when your going into the store and crossing the walk way where theoretically cars are supposed to stop and let you pass....yeah, well some don't, ignorant people...my kids tell me all the time "Mom you're going to get hit one day!".....I say "I dare someone to strike this ass!" It will do serious bumper damage to their vehicle!

How can you get one like it? Discipline, diet, and exercise!
Chuck the carbs and keep the proteins coming in. Foods that are high in protein include fish, chicken and egg whites. If you need to have carbs, do so in the morning so you can make it your main source of energy for the day. Try to avoid sugar at all costs. Eat more vegetables!! I love veggies! My garden is beautiful and I eat veggies every day! Greens are so good for you. If I'm not eating a salad I am spraying 'Pam" no stick in a pan and lightly grilling zucchini and squash. I also love doing kabobs on the grill marinated in Italian fat free dressing. I'll dig up a recipe and provide you with it shortly. Easy to make and yum yum!

Observe moderation when eating. What does this mean? Eat slower, enjoy the savvy taste what you are consuming...don't scarf it down in a few short minutes. Instead of having three big meals everyday, have 5-6 small meals instead. Be mindful of your portions.

Now, about the exercise;
 Start by getting a dumbbell. Exercising to attain a toned butt can be done in a matter of weeks, if you follow a routine strictly.

First exercise you can do is the simple squats with dumbbells. Put your back against the wall and slowly slide down into a squatting position. Repeat the set 3 times x 20 repetitions.

Second exercise you can do is the lunges with dumbbells. Thrust forward with one leg each time while holding the dumbbell. Repeat this for both legs, in 3 sets x 20 reps.
Last exercise is the walking lunge. Pull shoulders back and stand straight. Slowly bend your knee downwards so your thigh and leg form a right angle. All this time, you should be holding your dumbbells. Pause briefly for the muscles to tighten. Then slowly raise yourself up again. Alternate knees, in three sets and 20 repetitions.

Get on a routine of these easy things and you'll have a rounder, more shapelier tush in no time! You'll feel better, and I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I'll bet that you'll turn more heads.....follow these easy steps and you'll have a nice ass in no time!


No comments:

Post a Comment