Saturday, August 27, 2011

Simply Delicious Lingerie to join forces with Harry & David

Who doesn't love getting gifts and surprises delivered to them?To those of you whom are searching for that perfect gift, think about Harry & David. I recently visited a Harry & David Store in Cleveland, Ohio at the Aurora Farms Outlets and met a wonderful staff there. They were so eager to assist me, gave me delicious treats to spice up my day and a great idea for personal as well as commercial gift baskets. I am pleased to announce that within the next several months I will be implementing a gift basket package with assortments containing both Simply Delicious Lingerie merchandise along with Harry & David yummy treats! Maria and Holly (the lovely staff members) were awesome to work with and so delightful to talk business with as well as to laugh with. Thank you ladies for the advice, support and courtesy! I will be working directing with the ladies at the Aurora Farms Outlet Harry & David store. http://www.harryanddavid.com/ 


There is nothing that I enjoy more than finding great companies to network with and combine awesome ideas. I love their dipping sauces and salsas. I made some really awesome dip last weekend that has some zest and a whole lot of kick! That's right up my alley! That's what I want to offer you! Let's get Saucy! Let Simply Delicious Lingerie spice up your life with a Harry & David basket filled with fruits, snacks and even a "romance basket" with wines as well as sexy, flirty Simply Delicious Lingerie! These baskets and prices will be linked and found on the Simply Delicious Lingerie products page. I am hoping to implement this before the holiday season this year. It's difficult to tell if it will happen that soon at this stage, but the beginning of the year in 2012 will be our Plan B. Thank You again Maria & Holly for such a lovely visit and a new beginning of networking!

Dee and I will keep you posted and "in the loop" with planning stages and are here to answer questions anytime. Michele@SimplyDeliciousLingerie.com  or Dee@SimplyDeliciousLingerie.com 
If you happen to be in the Cleveland Ohio area, stop in and visit these gals! Tell them Michele from Simply Delicious Lingerie sent you!
Address:
549 S Chillicothe Road, Aurora, OH 44202, Ohio
Outlet mall:
State:
http://www.simplydeliciouslingerie.com/
http://www.simplydeliciouslingeire.com/
http://www.harryanddavid.com/








At SimplyDeliciousLingerie.com we've got the sweets for you!
© This article is a copyright of Simply Delicious Lingerie.

No comments:

Post a Comment