Thursday, August 4, 2011

Men are NOT All the Same!

Where ohhhhhh where is my Mr Right? Finding the right man they say is a piece of cake,...says who? I look around and see arrogance and classic jerks most of the time. Who says that it won't be so hard if you're willing to change your attitude and see from the eyes of those good men. Why do I need to adjust "my" attitude? Oh tell me please...where are these good guys? I am dying to find out. I'll buy a one way bus pass and see you later if you tell me because I think I have turned over ever stone that a woman can to find one good hearted true gentleman/with perhaps a slightly naughty bedroom streak. Hey, do not laugh...this is what keeps the fire burning,...along with the open communication, trust and love.

 Men don't like when we get frustrated...They think that we are ignoring their good deeds and intentions. In the end, it's all that you need instead of the cocky-funny attitude that those jerks show to you.
In addition, remember this: the part that you can be sure will last long from such guys is the cocky part. And the funny part? Ummm, I doubt you'll find him funny once you enter more serious stage of relationship with him. So, let's go to the point. Here are my tips for you. If you're willing to follow them, finding Mr Right won't be a big problem. The bigger problem would be how to make him willing to share his life with you.
  • Be Ms Right!
    Yes, if you want to have a Mr Right, then you have to be a Ms Right! Are you listening here ladies?Get your life straight. Work hard to amend your character defects. Why? Easy, just use your common sense. If you want a good man as your life partner, why doesn't he want a good woman, too? No straight-minded man will deliberately look for a lousy and sloppy woman for a wife. And don't use that lame excuses such as "He must accept me the way I am" to justify your ignorance and laziness. Think of the golden rule: "Do unto others as you want others do unto you". If you want a good man as your lifetime partner, then be a good woman for his lifetime partner, too. Finding the right man requires you to do your part, too. It's time to step up your game girl friend! Let;s cut to the chase....if you see something/someone you want bad enough, go for it. Remember, if it's worth having, it is certainly worth frighting for!

  • Be happy with YOU!  Finding Mr Right, finding the right man, will not make you happy forever. No matter how fun and good he is, he won't be able to make you happy unless you're happy with yourself inside. Sometimes we only get one good chance, so make it great!

  • Physical attractiveness- I wish I would never have to write this. But I would be dishonest to you if I don't mention it. Man wants to be proud of their woman's appearance.
    Unlike women, physical appearance is very important to men, especially in the first encounters. No, you don't have to look like Miss America, but at least find out your best feature and accentuate it. Kick it up a notch. Look sexy and show some appeal. Do something to make his mouth drop. Shop at Simply Delicious Lingerie...we've go deals and prices that are much less than the competition!
  • Finding a good man is going to be quite difficult if you just look at the surface ......It's like going shoe shopping for that special style, only to find all of the same pairs of shoes and same colors....look beneath the surface and a wide variety will appear. Show negativity, and they'll all look the same!

http://www.simplydeliciouslingerie.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment