Thursday, August 11, 2011

Razzle Dazzle

I am a mother and a fighter, a lover and a defiant woman who stands tough for what she believes in and  I maybe tall, short or small. I am woman hear me roar. Family is everything and they love me unconditionally. Throughout all of my imperfections people see the beauty inside me as I see in myself but at times... I forget. As your momma told you . "Good looking guys come a dime a dozen.....Try to find one that will give you true loving." Dance to your dreams in reality and all things are possible.

We have great models in our lifetime whether it was male or female.I grew up with some of the toughest hardest women but they knew how to stay firm and hold their own. They took care of everything and held your spirits high with wisdom and laughter. They were women who blessed you with their gift for gab and endless chatter. Goldie Hawn, Carol Burnett, Ruth Buzzie. They women on the motion picture screen and took your breath away like Ingrid Berman and Lauren Becall. We all loved them and they will always be in our hearts. 


~Tantalizing Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment