Monday, August 29, 2011

Sexy Key Lime Pie

I bought a bag of key limes this week because one of my all time favorite desserts on earth is key lime pie. The problem is that with only me around,  if I make a key lime pie I will most likely eat the entire pie myself. That's not going to make a better person...but oh will it satisfy! Not to tart, not too sweet...

Though I kept this version of my recipe fairly simple and straight forward, sometimes I like to play around with the ingredients to give it extra flavor. I did add coconut flakes to the crust for extra sweetness and texture (they toast while in the oven, too, for even more flavor dimension), but if you’re not a fan of coconut, leave it out. I thought that I would share with you a really easy recipe that even the women who don't spend much time in the kitchen can make.

Time:Hands On: 10 minutes
Total Time: 8 hours 10 minutes
Servings:Makes 8 servings (1 slice and 2 tablespoons Reddi-wip each)

Ingredients

  1. 1 can (14 oz each) sweetened condensed milk
  2. 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (1/2 cup = about 4 med limes)
  3. 3 cups Reddi-whip® Extra Creamy Dairy Whipped Topping, divided (3 cups = about 4-1/4 oz)
  4. 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
  5. 1 graham cracker pie crust (9-inch, 6 oz each)
Directions
  1. Combine sweetened condensed milk and lime juice in large bowl until blended. Gently fold in 2 cups of the Reddi-whip and lime peel.
  2. Pour mixture into crust. Freeze 8 hours, or overnight. Garnish with additional grated lime peel, if desired. Top each slice with remaining Reddi-whip immediately before serving.
http://www.simplydeliciouslingerie.com/

Or, You can make a key lime pie with the help of Kelly...in a more sexy seductive way....it's certainly not my recipe, but I have a feeling after you watch this woman, my pie will be history!

No comments:

Post a Comment