Saturday, August 27, 2011

Great Store....The Bath Bakery Shop!

This site is a MUST SEE! Body Sundae? Sound naughty? Would you expect anything "less" from me? I didn't think so. Here's how I ran across this site... I was searching for "body sundae" information for my customers at Simply Delicious Lingerie. I was about to blog to you and still will about how to create a romantic evening while turning it into an exotic, erotic night to remember. When was the last time you and your partner made a body sundae? Ok, so this was supposed to be the blog topic...but things have changed, so lets switch gears for a moment, shall we? How about a Spa Party? How about delicous bath treats?

I am here to share with you a website that I found while surfing on "Bing"  my new favorite search engine. I own Simply Delicious Lingerie and am always looking for companies to link with and network with. Take a look at this....You will really love what you see...I sure did! How about a bath shop with sweet treats .... as in soaps to indulge in? It's time to pamper yourself ladies...you deserve it!

My initial thought..."Wow, it's so cute and artsy!" So many cool things to buy! I talked to a friend recently at lunch about her wanting to open a cupcake/bakery type of shop. I would love to have a Simply Delicious Sweet Treat for my customers, as well as my clients! What if I could offer them both? Desserts and Sweet Treats (sweets and bath products?) What woman doesn't love sweets, and bubble baths? I loved the website "The Bath Bakery Shop"and enjoyed reviewing their products. Check out their Margarita Scrub!

I highly recommend trying the product out here at this store. Their location is in DC, Maryland and Virginia.  Please....browse through the pages of their beautiful website and enjoy the products like I did. We're always looking for something new to try out and a new company to network with...lets send some business their way?!

I'm going to visit my sister in Frederick, MD in a few months and I am already planning to go to The Bath Bakery Shop! Yes...it is going to be my first stop when we shop! Simply Delicious Lingerie is now one of their new follows on Twitter!! Become a follower too! What a beautiful site! Great job!

















2 comments:

  1. Michele, I am interested to know...are you going to network with this company also? What a great idea! You young lady are always on your toes. Say, when does your ad come out in the Todays Bride Magazine in Cleveland? Does it print about the same time that the Verticval Art & Fitness Magazine goes to the stands?
    See you in Vegas for the Lingerie Trade Show!

    Best Wishes,
    You never stop amazing me,
    Karl Oshlamski

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Thanks for the blog on this company! I really liked it and had it not been for your blog, I wouldn't have found it. Thanks Michele!

    Tina Skelly
    Philly, PA

    ReplyDelete