Thursday, July 26, 2012

We We Tease & Tantalize...We're Simply Delicious Lingerie

Our lingerie is the aphrodisiac of taste. At Simply Delicious Lingerie we work hard day in and day out to bring to all of you the most exquisite lingerie. For the bachelorette parties and for those of you whom wish to host a lingerie party we have two categories not always open to the public eye. These include our sexy lingerie as well as some adult toys and novelty. The Whip Smart Pleasure Swing is one of our number one sellers and can be found with some other sensual products in the Delicious Deals section on our homepage. www.SimplyDeliciousLingerie.com

Our face and look continues to change nevertheless, our prices have remained low and affordable. From babydolls and sexy matching sets to shoes and on to sex swings we have just what you need to fire up your love life! Take a peek in our store and find that right intimate apparel piece for you!We aim to please, and we guarantee teasing and tantalizing is the best foreplay. Isn't it time that you kicked it up a notch in the bedroom? Do you know what you have been missing? Carly Rae Jepsen sang "before you came into my life I missed you so bad"...so hey, here's our number and we're open 365/24/7. If you've not experienced our exceptional sales team that brings to you our distinguished intimate apparel, what are you waiting for, bring Simply Delicious Lingerie into your life NOW!

Coming soon is our new line of lingerie products to be mentioned at a later date in addition to the already beautiful and intriguing Carrie Amber Intimates that we are so very proud to carry. We are currently adding our costumes both for the bedroom and Halloween so check us out and see what all the fuss is about!
While we promise to keep our costs low, we continue to ask for comments from all of you to determine what else we could do to not only earn your trust and your business, rather to keep you coming back for more because you can find everything you desire at one store, ours!
Thanks so much for your support and continued patronage! Say YES to Simply Delicious Lingerie® We are your everyday sexy!


The Simply Delicious Lingerie Staff






3 comments:

  1. Michele, I've watched you and your company grow over the past 4 years and I must say this; BRAVO! I like to give credit where credit is due and you are a true business woman and a classy lady. Don't ever forget that. Your life is only going to get better. You are on the rise and I couldn't be more proud.Great websites, kick ass blogs. People are going to be begging you to write for them some day.

    Bill
    Austin TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms Michele, Good day to you dear. I met you once 6 or 7 years ago in an airport terminal in the Bahamas. We talked about family and ethics. I believe you had just been at the Atlantis on holiday with your family. I immediately gathered that as a single mother of two working hard to earn an income you were not one of those 'floozie fly by nights' (is this the American term?)that wants something for nothing. The impression you gave me changed my life and you have since then made me a much better person. I was the COO of a company that was nothing but stress. I was married to my job. My family took a back seat for years.I follow your blogs and don't miss a day. You are truly an inspiration to so many women around the country and I cannot thank you enough for coming into my life. You made a difference. They say paths cross for a reason. I'm so glad that I won that vacation to the Bahamas or I wouldn't have met you, and I wouldn't have taken the time to watch my 4 beautiful children grow up. With much love and respect, thank you!

    Miranda J
    Brecon, Wales

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't want to be teased and tantalized? Love your sites and your blogs. You do a rather exceptional job. Do keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what you produce next.

    Ginger L and the Office Gals of
    Bowling Green, OH

    ReplyDelete