Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Talk to Tina

Hi everyone! Welcome! Thanks for stopping by… I'm glad you could make it. My name is Tina Patterson. I am a single mother of three great kids. My oldest, Mitchell is twenty, another son Jared, is eighteen and my youngest, a daughter, little Meghan is seventeen. As of the summer of 2012, I will no longer be a mother of high school students, rather all college students. There are times when I miss the pitter patter of little feet. I remember the days when I would cling to every word as they learned to speak, and I held their heart and their head in the palm of my hand. Now are the days where we our experiencing life together, growing as a family and enjoying the adventures that every new day brings while appreciating each and every day as it comes about.  As my children now grow older, it has become more apparent that it is my time to do what makes me happy. Giving advice and helping people is quite dear to me so when Shelly asked me to help her with Simply Delicious Lingerie, I was delighted to not only lend a hand, but to have the opportunity to work close together on a project that is special to both of our hearts.
 Shelly is my best friend in the whole entire world. I remember years back when she told me she had a dream and that time she wanted to build a site/store where women could enjoy going to and pick something out that made them happy.  Shelly wanted to make everyone happy and would help the world if she could.  Never in a million years did we think this could be possible. Simply Delicious is the heartbeat of every woman. It is a looking glass that peeks into our inner soul. Shelly took her ideas and she did everything she could to make them her reality. It took a stern hand and dedication. It lead us to the door of possibilities...one that we could only have dreamed of and imagined.
 The beauty is what defines us as women. It is what Simply Delicious Lingerie allows you to be. Regardless of what race, political following, culture, educational background or class you are…..this site fits your needs.  We are unique because it’s not just about who you are, or how you look,… It is about how our products make you feel.  It’s as if each product was selected and meant to be worn by each person individually.  I love the way it feels! Your attitude and confidence are attributed to this... How I feel when I wear it makes me feel special! When Shelly asked me to assist her with a column at Simply Delicious Lingerie I was eager to jump in and give my advice. My goal is to help you feel good about yourself, to help you decide just what product would look best on you according to your specific shape and size, and to make you feel  great not only on the inside, but outside as well.
Here at Simply Delicious we have a great team that is dedicated to bring the best out of you, because “you” bring out the best in all of us.
Regards,
Tantalizing Tina
Fashionista Expertisa

©This article is a copyright of Simply Delicious Lingerie.



No comments:

Post a Comment