Friday, July 22, 2011

Check Out "V"

A little about me…
 
Domestic goddess & diva who enjoys traveling abroad, particularly to Paris & Milan. In my spare time I enjoy yachting around the globe attending spectacular galas & sharing cocktails with interesting people. Single, & quite fabulous, I love animals & am a happy owner of a black/tan dachshund.
I have always wanted to make a difference in someone's life.  I am a connoisseur of designer fashion that’s why I’m so excited to be a part of the Simply Delicious team bringing you "In The Spotlight". Come walk the runway with me showing off that sexy attitude once we’ve discovered just the right apparel or accessory you can’t live without!
Allow V to assist you with your designer shopping needs.

-V


























©This article is a copyright of Simply Delicious Lingerie.
 

1 comment:

  1. Shelly, looks like you have an interesting selection of what I can only assume hand picked women to assist you in your website/blog? Fine job you've done. Congrats! Can't wait to see "V's" style and flair!

    Benny Lupnitz
    Colorado Springs, CO

    ReplyDelete