Saturday, July 16, 2011

Simply Delicious Lingerie is BACK!!

Hello! I want  to take a moment to say "Thank You" to everyone that assisted me in getting this web site rebuilt, up and running, and looking amazing! Erica, you have NO idea how much I appreciate you, your team and all that you have done for me!!! Dee you are my right hand gal and I would be lost without your guidance, friendship and support! Thanks for keeping me in line. I managed to keep my sainty!

To my friends and family that had to put up with me while this site was being rebuilt, I cannot express my gratitude enough! I'd like to welcome everyone to browse our site. Tell your family, friends, and your coworkers! Check it daily, we'll be changing specials and updating the blog page as well to keep things fresh, and give you super savings on selected items!!

Sincerely,
Michele



http://www.simplydeliciouslingerie.com/


© This is a copyright of Simply Delicious Lingerie

No comments:

Post a Comment