Saturday, July 16, 2011

Don't Push My Buttons!

If you feel like you keep giving and giving...reaching out to a particular person and they are pulling away....it's time to  reevaluate your friendship/relationship. Never put your eggs all in one basket.....ahhhh those famous last words. I preach to the choir all the time and what do I do?  Look at my basket....My basket is full! Damn those eggs! Why do men say one thing and do another? Why can't they just be honest and upfront...seems to me that too many are set in their ways. Some talk about making changes but then they realize "Nahhhhh" not for them. They don't know what they want...and we get sucked into it.

Is your relationship/friendship based on a solid ground? Do you trust him and does he trust you enough to talk about it? I'm not getting any younger and I am tired of waiting for one particular man whom you think could be good for you slip through the cracks. What can we do? Well, don't be doormat, not for love, or sex or anything. If he isn't sure about his feelings or he doesn't know what he wants....find a man who does. Dating is healthy and good for you. I realized this weekend while my life was finally coming together that I need to focus on myself, BUT I miss being in a relationship. I have worked hard for everything that I have and the hours I put in are endless....my talk paid off. I did what I set out to do and I will continue to do so. I have a relationship with my businesses. At the end of the day am I happy? Of course I am!,....but at the end of the day my heart feels empty too, and it's time to make some tough decisions here.





  • 1  EVALUATE YOUR RELATIONSHIPS
    Are you always giving? Are you getting tired of not getting back?
    Are you always mad at yourself because you get stuck this seems like a pattern? Do you never hear the words "Thank You?" Does he/she appear giving in a loving caring way or does he sit 3 feet away from you when you go out for ice cream? Are you getting anything out of your current relationships? What makes you laugh, smile, and appreciate him/her? Evaluate your relationships. See what you're getting out of these and when you are giving too much.



  • LISTEN TO YOUR HEART, AND FOLLOW IT!
    You can make a drastic change, but it is probably best to take small steps. Speak your mind,...
    In a relationship - you MUST BE HONEST ....In a friendship - UNDERSTAND WHY you are a friend with this person. Some people are there to take what you have to offer. If it seems this person is there to take from you, your time - or energy - borrowing your clothes - perhaps maintaining this friendship is not important.



  • 4
    REALIZE PEOPLE ARE NOT OUT TO GET YOU
    People are not out to get you. They see you being a big help and utilize your skills where needed. It is true, in life - opposites attract. Givers and takers are usually paired together. In some cases, they cannot help but to take advantage of your kindness. Is someone pushing your buttons?
    Realize, people are not out to get you, but often - this is an issue you have helped grow. Don't be afraid to note your mistakes and move forward.



  • 5
    TREAT YOURSELF THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED
    Don't talk down to yourself. Positive attitude is the best route to take, don't be Debbie Downer! Where is that confidence? Find it if you have to dig deep..... Don't sacrifice your time and energy for something you don't enjoy doing. You must respect yourself!              






  • © This is a copyright of Simply Delicious Lingerie

    No comments:

    Post a Comment