Saturday, September 29, 2012

Relationships...What Women Want and Desire

 Hey we all certainly know that it’s not easy to please a woman...or so that is what many men who have struck out in love may think. Maybe you guys just are not in touch with a woman's basic needs and desires. Maybe you think she is too high maintenance when all she really needs is some fine tuning? Pleasing a woman isn’t just about catering to her whims. In reality, understanding what women want from men is all about realizing what it takes to be a good man and even better company, not just as a lover, but as her friend. If you can understand what it takes to become a better man, you’d surely understand what women want in a perfect man.

Remember the first few weeks of love where you tried everything you could think of to impress your woman? It’s a little thought that’s almost always forgotten by men once they get into a serious relationship. While the first rush of excited love may die down for men, and the flame seems to sizzles... it never does for women. Women like to be treated with love and affection. Look for ways to brighten her day, and always remember those special days that matter. When you look for ways to make your woman smile, you’ll inevitably find yourself smiling a lot too. Life is far too short to miss a great opportunity to meet someone that makes you feel good inside.

Let me ask you this? So let's say you have found her...Do you consider her to be your equal?  You know, having respect for each other is rather important in any relationship. Do you really respect your woman and think she’s just as capable as you? Both of you may not have the same qualities or talents, but as long as you respect your woman and truly understand that she’s just as good as you, and may even be better than you in more ways than one, you’ll learn to admire her and take her seriously.

 I give (non professional) advice all the time, but recently a friend asked me what I wanted in a man and a relationship? First off, I'm in no hurry. My assumption is that if 13 years hasn't given me enough time to figure out what I want and don't want I'm in big trouble, however, I do know what I want. So how do I explain what I want, seek, and most of all desire? First of all, please do not misconstrue what I want from what I need. I would love to find "that man"...but I do not need a man to make my life feel complete. I am confident and independent. I am not clingy or needy. I do understand that finding that one person may be like looking for a needle in a haystack but I'm optimistic that he is out there.

Personally, I admire a man who always sees the glass half full, not half empty. Relationships don't happen over night. They build on time. Like the foundation of a building, they need to be nurtured, fed and on solid ground. It is about communication. Not just talking either...The art of listening is one of the delicate strings that hold a relationship together. When you don’t listen to your partner, both of you may end up straying or confiding to someone else outside the relationship. Be a good listener and pay attention to what she feels and says. There always has to be good communication in any successful relationship, without it, your chances of surviving are slim to none.

Hypothetically speaking, I search for the no nonsense man with heart. A man in which I can be adherent to his needs, and vice versa. A man who is proud to have me at his side because I envision his success and well being, balance his busy lifestyle, take the floor during his absence,and one is playful enough to play footsies with at the dinner table.I would like to hope that our characteristics might compliment one an others well. I pursue the company of a man who not only enjoys but insists on treating me like a lady, where the quality of time spent together supersedes quantity. My philosophy is this; A man is a valuable tool and you must appreciate his worth. Respect him, and he will appreciate you all the more. Integrity is key as is communication.


 Most men that I know  are quite proud, and they very well should be. Some may say that pride is a shallow trait, but it does have its benefits too. Women love a man who is successful in his own path, however, this certainly is not measured by the amount of money he makes, the number of contracts he signs or his social status at the office. Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. 

 Are you proud of what you do every day? If you’re happy with your own life, your woman will be happy for you too. Be the man who is proud of his achievements, and your woman will definitely be proud of you. And when she’s proud of the person you are, she’ll only love you more. So what else do us gals love? 

Most women that I know love a guy with a sense of humor. You don’t have to be a comedian to impress your lady friend, but you do need to look at the happy side of everything now and then. Sure a serious boyfriend may be great for family planning in the future but a fun guy is perfect all year around. They aren't like holiday decorations where you take them out one day a year...you want to show them off everyday because you are happy to be a part of their life. 

No one is perfect and we all have our moments, nonetheless, searching for and finding that one unique person that makes you antsy to see her has it's qualities...why? Because she looks for that one special man that has his life together (or at least somewhat...) You see, most women like a man who has found a purpose to his life. If you’re wondering what women want from men in a relationship, you really need to think about your own focus in life. 

For the men; Where do you see a yourself heading and what do you wish to do a few years down the road? Fellas, show them that you are determined and ambitious, and your woman will share your dream and help you climb the mountains in your path. That one woman will move heaven and earth to make your dreams your realities, and not because she has to but because she sees so much more in you than you might. It's not about a woman taking on the role of it being all about me, me me- rather demonstrating her passions for you, you, you,...not just on one particular day, relatively every day! 

Do you want to keep your woman happy? Give her little surprises, pay her compliments and tell her that she's pretty. You see, it's the little things that you all over look that most of us women crave. On the contrary to so many of you think that we are all about material crap,...whereas, quite honestly, I prefer a real man that can share his most inner feelings and just allow me to be a part of his world. 





www.simplydeliciouslingerie.com







No comments:

Post a Comment