Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland Ohio

If you are looking for something really exciting to do where there is not only education, rather music whose lyrics told a story...and whose artists becasue pop idols in our culture...then take a trip to Cleveland, Ohio to visit the Rock & Roll Music Hall of Fame! I can't say enough about it, so just go! I'm listing some of the general views below for you so that you can see what it's going to cost you to attend. Sure you may not think that it sounds entertaining.....ahhhh but it is! Go on a date here, it's a great way to really get to know what kind of music you each like and it also allows you to learn more about this person.

How you act, appear and the type of music you listen to says a lot about "YOU!" As for me, I enjoy a mix of music. I like rock, but I loves the 70s music. There are two Radio Stations that I listen to most often in Cleveland,....100.7 Clevelands Rock Station and 106.5 The Lake! Thank you both of you for making my memories of this city inspiring! It's so good to be home, and so nice to know that Simply Delicious Lingerie can and will grow in a community where I was raised with good morals and values to respect and treat others the way you'e like to be treated. I've missed Ohio! Might I really suggest going here if you've not already?



http://www.simplydeliciouslingerie.com/


To purchase tickets in person, visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum box office.
To purchase ADULT GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ONLINE CLICK HERE.
(Senior, Military and Youth Tickets can only be purchased at the Museum Box Office with proper ID).

Admission Prices

Adults:                                                   $22
Greater Cleveland Residents:             $18 (440-443 zip codes with ID)
Seniors (65+)/Military:                         $17 (with ID)
Children ages 9-12:                               $13
Children ages 8 and under:                  FREE (with purchase of adult admission)
Museum Members:                             Always FREE 


Become a member -  Get free admission, special discounts, advance notification, and attend members-only events.  Headliner memberships and higher receive special tours - more info below!

Group Tours - Special packages and rates are available to groups of 20 or more including school groups.

No, this band has not made it to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, but honestly....who doesn't love the Bay City Rollers?

We used to sing S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Night all week looking forward to taking our parents car and cruising the streets with friends after high school football games. Ok, so maybe that just really dated me....but so what. I have wonderful memories of my youth and I share them with my two kids all the time. This type of music takes me back to the 70s when life was easy and we had no cares or worries...we were young and just learning what it was like to go out and have fun...Let the "Rock & Roll Hall of Fame" take you back to that well beaten path of great music history!


No comments:

Post a Comment