Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Adult Halloween Costumes, Sexy & Seductive

Hi Readers,

I have been looking into ordering a Halloween costume on Simply Delicious Lingerie and a question came to me? What type of character do I want to be? I have always played down my costume and every one seems to be in the pirate mood these days or the last couple of years. Arrgh!!!

I have always wanted to do something daring!! A little mysterious and very sexy.. I love to read Cosmopolitan Magazine because I love horoscopes and questionnaires...If I want to impress a guy, what shall I wear? Do I want to be Wonder Woman or be a Damsel in Distress? Do I want to come out wicked or or sensual but as innocent as Bo-Peep? A Naughty Nurse, or a Sexy Prison Mate?

 I always like Polly Purebred on Underdog because she had a level of sophistication and innocence but an edge to her that says, " I am woman hear me roar". As I am still contemplating on my costume choice....I wonder if you might tell me what costume you would choose?

We have a great assortment that will fit any one. Tell me what you have chosen and please send pictures..:-) If you could give me suggestions. I would love to hear from all of our awesome readers and please share your your experiences of Halloween past!! Tell next time darlings and gents.. Till we read again!!
TantalizingTina@SimplyDeliciousLingerie.com 



Yours Truly Tantalizing Tina
















© This article is a copyright of Simply Delicious Lingerie.

No comments:

Post a Comment