Monday, September 5, 2011

Tasteful Chocolate Mousse Recipe, Quick and Easy!

Not sure what to make for dessert for your sweetie? Try this...It is Simply Delicious! Let me tell you a little about this particular mousse. Besides the fact that is is rich, yet light, and oh filled with yummy chocolate taste that will zap your taste buds and send you into new delightful heights!

I was drawn to this mousse recipe...why? Because it does not contain raw eggs! Raw eggs sometimes just gross me out, especially if you aren't using them to actually cook with, and since mousse is not cooked, that would leave them raw eggs. I love eggs, but cook them please. I found this and wanted to share it with you because it would be a very easy and sexy dessert to serve up quickly after you cook your partner a nice dinner.

 I read the reviews and made the following adjustments of my own to the recipe:

I whipped up a 12 oz. container of whipping cream (reserve 2 tbsp). While it was whipping I melted the chocolate with the 2 tbsp. of reserved whip in intervals of 20 seconds. When melted, I took the advise of others and folded in about i cup of whipped cream into the chocolate mixture - to lighten it up. (They do this same process with mouse with raw eggs - by folding in some whipped egg whites into the chocolate mixture before folding all the chocolate in). Then I folded the chocolate mixture into the whipped cream - ensuring air is maintained in the mixture and did not mix it. I also rewhipped the whole chocolate mixture for another 1 1/2 minutes.I served some for an after dinner treat with whipped cream and chocolate syrup! Oh ladies...this was something you all need to try! It's quick and easy and it was simply delicious! Serve this is your favorite piece of lingerie from Simply Delicious Lingerie and you will knock his/her socks off!




http://www.simplydeliciouslingerie.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment