Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ahhh the 'Booty Call'

Ahhh the booty call; truth be told, as far as I know most every man and woman has heard about it and virtually every man (mostly) loves it. Women on the other hand, they don't always like getting that awakening and sometimes disturbing phone call in the middle of the night with a 'hey baby, whatcha doin?'...on the other end of the receiver. Catch my drift boys? The problem with it though is that it is a touchy subject that most men would rather dance around than talk about. At the time they make the 'booty call' they only have one thing on their mind and it's not chit-chat. One day you gt it and the next nothing...zero, zip! You can have it today and it can be gone tomorrow...it all depends on how you handle it and how you approach it.

Most men (that I am aware of) don't know how to keep the call frequent. Oh fellas, figure this one out or your will have nothing at the end of the night but some really sore blue balls. Pay attention to your woman's needs. You surely cannot expect to ignore her, or treat her as if she was the last person on earth and then think you were going to invite her to your house for dinner or a hot tub and then have whoopie did you? Shame, shame, shame on you!!! Fellas you need to learn how to keep the main iingredients in store. This means that you are required to keep the recipe tasting delicious not malicious. If you appease her, it won't be like a booty call time and time again. 



The main reason is because most men don't have a clue, or understand that there are a few rules that must be followed in order to prevent themselves from getting the boot instead of the call. Are you with me so far? Listen, relationships or even simple dating are OK, but men like and want what they generally cannot have most often...that doesn't mean that they can't have a partner to satisfy their primal needs: sexual intercourse...it means use your nugget fellas and plan it our  smart if you want to get some booty at your beck and call. It's not about getting drunk and making bad decisions either. Think guys...just think!


 You see, most women, most nice women that is... will avoid the sleazy reputation that goes along with a one night stand...am I right? Most women will say yes. 
I know what you are thinking...but do they do it? 

So, what about women? Sure we can send out a booty call just the same...and sometimes we do! I was at work this evening and the subject came up. It's funny you know because earlier in the day I pondered what to blog about, then, a coworker said to me (we'll just call her JoJo)...

JoJo said to me; Hey Shelly, guess who got a booty call at 2:00 am last night? I looked at her and said YOU? She said yup ME. I said OMG did you say no? She responded with a "No, I told him OK but then I  told him that he couldn't kiss me because I was sick." That reminded me of the Julia Roberts part in Pretty Woman where she said that she doesn't kiss on the mouth. I laughed. JoJo cracked me up, and it was then that I realized that I needed to once again write about the booty call.


You see, it's ok if you are friends or have been partners and you are both cool with it, but for heaven sakes, do not call someone that you've not seen or spoken to in months and try to get a quickie...it's not going to happen fellas. Use common sense and have some respect for crying out loud. What kind of booty all do you get?  



www.SimplyDeliciousLingerie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment