Friday, May 27, 2011

Men are like fine Wine....

In comparison, "Men are like a fine wine. They all start out like grapes, and it's our job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with." Finding a good man with exquisite qualities is quite rare, as is searching for that particular bottle in a wine cellar...Extraordinary to say the least, delicate to taste on ones lips, pleasurable to endure and most illuminating to the mind.

If you're looking for a way to show him/or her your romantic side and aren't quite how to pull it off, try this....
as seen below in Exhibit A. There is nothing as seductive, erotic, and spontaneous as walking in the door to a vision of beauty......a woman waiting for you.

6 comments:

  1. If I walked in the front door to this...I'd never leave.

    Lou B
    Columbus, OH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, great site and sweet blog. Where do you find the time? Did you go to Prague already to see ZG?

    Liz
    GR, MI

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Liz, Shells planning a trip to Spain to visit Maria and help her with the vineyards in early fall. We should tag along too! Great articles...didnt realize she wrote too?

    Hanna
    GR MI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sexy writing and class..are u still single? Lets get together? I owe you a martini and you own me a good game of golf.You pick the location beautiful

    Marty Westlender
    Conway, SC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey gals, Ummmm....Hey,I'm right here, different time zone but I'm still awake working. I see your posts! You have my undivided attention! Putting together new page spreads and have conference calls with the journalists working on my site columns. It's all about bras and panties these days...some people have all the luck. I do love my job. New site will be done in a month. Great team working on it! Can't wait to see final product. SL plus size to launch early fall/med September? Supposed to go to Majorca Spain for a few weeks, you are welcome to visit! Heading to the vineyard for some R&R.

    Miss you!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michele, I read your blog everyday and love your stories. You make me laugh and sometimes I cry. I enjoy the realization of your literature. You have a gift. God Bless you and best wishes with Simply Delicious Lingerie!

    Rita Hemming
    Avon, NC

    ReplyDelete