Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Picture Paints a Thousand Words......

At Simply Delicious Lingerie our selection is sexy, seductive, and one click away from taking that next step and crossing over the line between girl next door and sassy vixen! Tonight I am your fantasy, I am a smorgasbord! Alluring, attractive, adventurous, classy, intoxicating, and I want to be devoured by desire!
 I am the "bang" in dynamite! Treat yourself to something exotic and erotic tonight. Pick something out from our shop that will captivate the moment, and seduce his mind.....
Paint a vision in his head of you that he won't forget..... and everytime he closes his eyes, you'll be in his thoughts.....his illusion.

We have Delicious Deals for you! www.SimplyDeliciousLingerie.com

Visit our USA Online Lingerie Boutique today!


4 comments:

  1. I recognize this tush! Congrats on the new sites and this blog page...I see you've done some updating? Take a vacation MsSimplyD...the beaches of NC are calling your name so is my boat and the sun. I have a cute hat to block the rays and keep your face safe, sunscreen and your GreyGoose...what more do you need?

    Dale

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ass just posted a vision in my mind that I won't forget. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get what you're saying with this article, and photo. Make a statement of who you are. Good girl/bad girl, sexy, brassy, you determine your demeanor. Confidence says it all.

    Thank U
    Missy Rutherford
    Boston, MA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll need your personal shopper to assist me with some shopping for a trip that I have to take in the future. I'll need business wear for 2 weeks and club wear and lingerie for the evening hours. Who can you put me in touch with?

    Abigail McVee
    Mobile, AL

    ReplyDelete