Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wanted: Guest Bloggers!

Hello! I'd like to take a moment to look back on 2011 and to say thank you so very much for all of your support as well as your loyalty shopping with Simply Delicious Lingerie. We truly do appreciate you very much! As we move forward into 2012, we intend to grow and become more of a household name. Our family is growing and with your honesty and assistance, I can determine where I need to make changes in my websites so that you are getting everything you desire and deserve! Our job is and always has been to make you happy!

I wish to thank everyone for taking the time to stop by, read my blogs, follow them, share them with others, and especially to say how appreciative, grateful and how thankful I am that so many people shop at my online store. I come to you with a need for guest bloggers for my businesses at Simply Delicious Lingerie and soon to be Simply Luscious Lingerie, our plus size lingerie boutique.

 I'm looking for a variety of people to assist me in writing stories or sharing experiences to share with my guests that visit this site and another blog page. I have Q&A Fashionista Tantalizing Tina that does a superb job answering a variety of questions about lingerie, my Wine and Cooking Expertise Guru that I work on and with help I am assisted with recipes from Dee, our Managing Director. We all love what we do and invite you to send us blogs/articles regarding fashion, relationships, life, love, your favorite foods/recipes, desserts, cocktails,etc.
Send your article to Michele@SimplyDeliciousLingerie.com or to my twitter account; http://www.twitter.com/ @MssDelicious, or @ MsSimplyD, or our other blog page, http://simplydeliciouslingerie.wordpress.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment