Tuesday, May 7, 2013

How Important is the Label When You Shop for Sexy Lingerie?


How important is the label really when you are shopping for lingerie? Many women would tell you that it is everything and truthfully until I opened my own lingerie boutiques online I might have thought the same thing. However, my lifestyle changed a few years back and I had to make transitions. I also really began researching what I was spending my money on and was shocked when I learned what I could save when I wasn't paying for the label. I may have cut back when it came to buying other things and various necessities, but when it came to selecting lingerie, difficult as it was I didn't want to bend. I am, and I always have been a “more bang for your buck” kinda gal…so I made the concession.

Nevertheless, my opinions and facts changed after researching the warehouses, distributors and designers that put together the fabulous quality of apparel that I buy to sell to my customers. We all love wearing sexy lingerie and intimate apparel but how much are we willing to pay to accommodate our desires? I don’t know about you, but when I put on my delicates underneath my clothes, I want to feel sexy as if you could see through my attire, and if I can do it for less, I am all for it!

When you dress every morning, you really need to rise and shine with a positive attitude. If you wake up feeling like a million bucks, you’ll shine like a rock star. Trust me when I say that looking sexy won’t cost you as much as you think, and if you shop at our stores, you’ll find that the products are made with quality materials and they are quite durable. The same goes for the man that is purchasing the sexy lingerie for you. Most men don’t know the cost of a corset much less the difference between that and a bustier, so how on earth would they understand the difference in material/fabrics? I’ve chosen designers that have created exquisite lingerie that is durable and withstands a lot, and when I say a lot I mean both the wear and tear that we (as women) put it through as well as how much each pieces holds up when our partners rip if off whether it be with their hands or their teeth.

Truth be told, it really shouldn’t be the brand name on the label that makes you feel good in your skin, it should be the item itself. Inexpensive underwear can look gorgeous, especially with today’s technological advances and the relatively low cost of fabrics such as lace that were previously seen as a luxury commodity. Even satin is evolving to look and feel more like real silk. I understand that all women have their own opinions and feelings towards this subject matter.

There is definitely expensive lingerie out there that is not worth its price tag, but similarly there is also very cheap lingerie that isn’t even worth the small amount it costs. The key, really, is to look not at the brand name on the label but at the product itself and to decide if it is a good quality, well manufactured product that will stand the test of time and feel comfortable when worn. Plus, of course, it needs to look great too!

My honest advice to women would be to work out a budget that they can afford before shopping, and then not feel pressured to drop a small fortune on your lingerie. Ask yourself; Is it worth it, and will it make me feel sexy? Check out our stores and see what you think?

Both of our stores offer great savings and we add new products often to give you variety. Simply Delicious will be making changes to accommodate our customers even more so than we do currently. Our plus size store has luxury lingerie and recently we launched our wholesale club where you can buy a membership for only $19.99 and save 40-70% off your lingerie. At Simply Luscious Lingerie, when you join our plus size wholesale club, you don't pay those high retail prices listed, your membership instantly qualifies you for exceptional discounts. The money that you'll save on one mid-large size order could be the plane ticket to Las Vegas with your BFFs for Girls Weekend! So really, why would you pay $75 for a corset and g-string when you could buy it from me for around $35? Take a peek at our site and you decide; http://www.simplylusciouslingerie.com/wholesale-lingerie-membership-simply-luscious-lingerie-save-50-to-70-percent/wholesale-plus-size-lingerie It makes sense to shop smart. This simply means that when you do, you get more bang for your buck! We would love the privilege of assisting you in saving money and shopping for glamorous, fabulous lingerie.















Simply Delicious Lingerie & Simply Luscious Lingerie;
Simply Delicious Lingerie is an online boutique specializing in sexy lingerie from designers such as Carrie Amber Intimates LLC ‘SeventilMidnight’, Be Wicked, Elegant Moments, Fantasy Lingerie, Raveware, and WMS Clothing. Our lingerie is the aphrodisiac of taste, and represents beauty and luxury at an affordable price. At Simply Delicious Lingerie we've personally selected a variety of sexy lingerie just for you and all of your sensuous rendezvous. At Simply Luscious Lingerie our motto is; Bring Sexy Home! Our Niche at SLL is our wholesale plus size lingerie membership club. *see rules and regulations. We sell accessories, Bordello shoes, Pleaser shoes, garter sets, bridal lingerie, bridal undergarments, bustier, honeymoon lingerie, wedding day lingerie, wedding garter sets, wedding petticoats, affordable plus size lingerie, Halloween costumes, sexy plus size costumes,  fantasy lingerie, matching lingerie sets, men’s underwear, men’s lingerie, sexy sets, matching sets, wholesale lingerie, sexy thigh high stockings, satin pajamas, plus size sleepwear, adult novelty items and sex swings including the Whip Smart Pleasure Swing and our newest swing...the Fetish Fantasy Yoga Sex Swing.  Our mission is to take your sexy lingerie needs to the next level of comfort, intrigue, romance and sophistication. For more information or to place an order today please visit us; www.SimplyDeliciousLingerie.com  www.SimplyLusciousLingerie.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment