Friday, July 12, 2013

Save Hundreds of Dollars on Plus Size Lingerie


Word of mouth is still the best means of sharing experiences with others. Positive feedback is what helps us grow. YOU are our best form of advertisement. We ask that you share your acquaintances of shopping our wholesale store with everyone you know. Many stores won't sell plus size lingerie as it would ruin their image. Our image is the full figure gal with the curvy hour glass figure that is both sassy and classy and wants to look smashing! At our store we are here to serve you, our customers and to make your experience the best ever!

When you join our plus size wholesale lingerie club you get more than just great savings....
It costs you a low $19.99 to join and when you become a member, your savings will be off the charts good! Don't you prefer sales? Don't you desire to save money? I am a penny pincher. I am the bargain shopper of all bargain shoppers. I was a single mother and raised two children myself. I could not afford fancy expensive lingerie. My intentions now are to supply all women with beautiful, classy, chic and quality intimate apparel at a low, low price.

Why would you shop any other plus size intimate apparel stores when you can cut your bill in half just by shopping with us? We are online so your privacy is guarded with us. We offer assistance from a fashionista guru if you desire expertise. Along with the membership, you get free thigh highs, or panties with your orders, and so much more.

We are the 'more bang for your buck' boutique! All you need is one experience with us and you'll make Simply Luscious Lingerie your #1 shopping boutique!








Simply Delicious Lingerie & Simply Luscious Lingerie;
Simply Delicious Lingerie is an online boutique specializing in sexy lingerie from designers such as Carrie Amber Intimates LLC ‘SeventilMidnight’, Be Wicked, Elegant Moments, Fantasy Lingerie, Raveware, and WMS Clothing. Our lingerie is the aphrodisiac of taste, and represents beauty and luxury at an affordable price. At Simply Delicious Lingerie we've personally selected a variety of sexy lingerie just for you and all of your sensuous rendezvous.  We sell accessories, Bordello shoes, Pleaser shoes, garter sets, bridal lingerie, bridal undergarments, bustier, honeymoon lingerie, wedding day lingerie, wedding garter sets, wedding petticoats, affordable plus size lingerie, bedroom costumes, sexy plus size costumes,  fantasy lingerie, matching lingerie sets, men’s underwear, men’s lingerie, sexy sets, matching sets, wholesale lingerie, sexy thigh high stockings, satin pajamas, adult novelty items, adult toys, and sex swings. Our mission is to take your sexy lingerie needs to the next level of comfort, intrigue, romance and sophistication. At Simply Luscious Lingerie our motto is; Bring Sexy Home! Our Niche at SLL is our wholesale plus size lingerie membership club. For more information or to place an order today please visit us; www.SimplyDeliciousLingerie.com  www.simplylusciouslingerie.com

4 comments:

  1. When I decided to buy lingerie online I went to several different sites. It was in fact a coincidence that I came across Simply Luscious. I ended up making two different orders and found that the wholesale order ended up being 4complete outfits more than my other order. Which was not wholesale. It truly makes a difference on the pocketbook. Not to mention Michele has been wonderful through the whole thing and has treated me with kindness and respect. I feel like part of the family. You can't go wrong with Simply Luscious Lingerie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered from Simply Luscious Lingerie right after it began selling women's intimates at wholesale costs. At first I wasn't sure about the $19.99 fee, then, I saw just how much of a savings I would receive by joining the club. My order was much more than I ever anticipated. the quality was superb. The prices over 1/2 off in comparison to what I would have paid elsewhere, but most of all, I've never had an owner of a company contact me directly to ensure my happiness with my transaction like Ms Michele did. She made me feel like part of her Simply Luscious company. I've found my new lingerie store! I LOVE SIMPLY LUSCIOUS LINGERIE! Easy to use and navigate website, easy PayPal checkout.

    Delores McFee
    Boston, MA

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wholesale club at Simply Luscious Lingerie is definitely worth the $19.99- I just ordered bridal lingerie and saved $179 off my order because I joined the wholesale club and took advantage of the low low prices listed. Thank you MssDelicious! My wedding day and honeymoon are going to be out of this world!

    Abbie L
    West Palm Beach, FL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just joined and love, love love the $1.99 prices! WOW!

    ~Denise Jone
    Chicago, IL

    ReplyDelete