Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Shop 'BIG' and 'SAVE BIG' at our lingerie store!

I'd like to share with you new details of our online plus size lingerie boutique. From the time I designed and launched my business, Simply Luscious Lingerie, a website built just for the curvy gal, my dreams and my goals were to offer women lingerie at low prices that they could afford without breaking their bank, and to assist them in building their confidence so that they would feel sensual and sexy in their selection of intimate apparel. Every woman is beautiful and sexy regardless of her shape, size, or weight. My motto is; 'Bring Sexy Home.' With our wholesale lingerie, you can bring it home and for a lot less!

Recently we made changes to our plus size women's intimate apparel on our website. It was brought to my attention that there were issues with the merchandise that I was selling in my store, and regarding which was wholesale and which was not wholesale. In order to make this more cost effective for you, my customers, and a painless less frazzled way to shop, I cut out the middle man. I no longer carry the selections that I used to. Now, I only carry one supplier/designer who makes exquisite plus size lingerie. When you shop 'BIG' you 'SAVE BIG!'  Big as in dollars, and you can save hundreds easily if you shop at Simply Luscious Lingerie.

Our lingerie is racy and risqué nonetheless affordable and classy. Affordable when you join the club for $19.99- Please note; this is not a monthly fee that we sneak in your credit card bill...in fact, only you can add it to your cart the first time you make a purchase of our elegant intimates. We cannot, and will not ever charge you for anything that you don't put in your shopping cart!

You will receive the listed wholesale prices which are 40-90% off other stores prices. So, why pay full retail price? Why pay more, when you can pay less? It pays to join! You will save hundreds of dollars immediately! No one else in the USA offers what my company does and at such affordable costs.

What's the catch? No catch, however we are a specialty order store that does custom fitting for each and every customer. We don't have hundreds of selections sitting on shelves waiting to be bought so don't expect your products to arrive ASAP. Your order is important to us but it will take at a minimum of 10-21 business days to be shipped depending on your order and our store inventory.

Please take a peek at our new lineup and join today! Visit us at Simply Luscious Lingerie
Sincerely,
Michele Savin, Owner
Simply Luscious Lingerie









No comments:

Post a Comment